Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Turns 1!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FLOURISHES Timeless Tuesday Challenges!

Gosh 1 year old, I sure can't remember how that feels and at my age I can't even remember how it felt to be, well let's say 20yrs. old. What a great team these ladies are with talent up the wahzoo. Starting at the stroke of midnight, these ladies kicked off a handful of challenges to honor their special day. And, I'm helping them with the fun by making a sample or two or three!

First up in the talent department is Miss Cindy Haffner who is offering up a sketch challenge - the keyword is FTTC52A.



Here's a peek at the sketch. You can click HERE to visit Cindy's challenge post and find out how to play!

Cindy's "it's a sketch" challenge is the first challenge of the night! Please check out the Flourishes Anniversary Celebration post HERE to find out how to play along!



Following her wonderful pattern I used my new sweet Angelic Love Set. Hope that little angel sends down a sweet old codger to give me a sweet hug. For my card I just stamped and used my water colored pencils, my Nestie circles both the regular and the scalloped. I added some bling here and there and for my phrase I attached it to one of my new Fancy Tags. Red and black...great color combo for heart day.

You can read all about all the fun going on over at the Timeless Tuesday Headquarters by clicking HERE. You can read about all the official rules and find out how you can play. And, there are big prizes on the line -- free stamps! So... be sure and join in the fun!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pat wonderful job, thanks so much for playing.

Stacy Morgan said...

AWESOME!!! This is classy, the jewels set this off. And the crisp, clean feeling I LOVE.... Classy!!!!

Carol L said...

This is wonderful Pat! I love the colors and clean lines! That image is so sweet, and we can all use an angel here and there can't we :)

Karen W said...

Very cute, clean and simple

Ravengirl said...

This is lovely! That color combination is such a classic!

Smiles, Laurie said...

very pretty, and timely this month.

Tracy said...

Pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Pat!
smiles,Deena

Sonya said...

Love the colors, great card!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So nice, You have done a great job on all these challenges, I have enjoyed the visits. Thanks for sharing your talents. An ANGEL is always nice to have around.

Cathy Spicer said...

the world always needs more angels - thanks for sharing your wonderful card!

Trina Kuriger said...

So clean and elegant!