Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Card Today...too busy with Valentine Drive

I've been busy boxing up the Valentines to take into the city tomorrow. As of yesterday 2-9-10
I have received 1356 Valentines for the kids. WOW that is amazing and so apprecitated. Thanks to all that have taken part in this drive. You should feel really proud and blessed for what you have done to make a child's Valentine's Day a fun one, filled with beautiful hand-crafted cards.
I am waiting for today's mail because some have done express over night and God bless one awesome lady who spent $37 to get these cards to me on time. You know who you are and so do I. I will make my drawing for the blog candy in the early evening and post the name of the winner. It will be done with random draw so it is whatever the random number pick says. But I say I love you all for taking part in this wonderful project and if I could I would see that all of you got a prize but that's a big order . Take care and stop back tonight to see who the winner is.








1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Stay safe on your journey into the city! So glad you got such a grand turnout! ~chris