Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cards 4 Kids

Well I decided to whip up some "tines" for my program and when I talked to the director she said hey we can use some little ones for the young kids to just sign on a to..from basis. My picture is blurry and at first I just thought I needed to wash my glasses but nope it's a bit of a blur but I think you're smart enough to get the picture. I guess you might call these ATC's but I call them TLC which to me means tiny little cards for tiny little children. Got about 30 done and will keep at it until I reach a decent amount. Great way to get rid of bits of paper and all I did was use my 2 circle Nesties and some stickers from good old Mike's place. I hope you are all doing well and will pay you a visit soon. I have been trying to clean this old place of more then 30 years of junk. I'm way to old for this huge house and the up keep. Talk soon.

10 comments:

Velta said...

Perfect Pat...The children will be so excited !!

mudmaven said...

These are so cute! I'm sure they will be a huge little hit! My box of 62 won't go in the mail to you till tomorrow, hope that's not going to be too late? ~chris

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable, Pat!

Anonymous said...

I mailed you a box with 40 cards and then a whole bunch that 3rd graders made for you too!!! Hope the box gets to you in time!

Darlene said...

These are adorable Pat! I'll try to get some thing more created today for your card drive.

KellyRae said...

Very cute cards, I love your name for them TLCs!

Diane said...

They are lovely Pat!!!

Janine said...

Hi Pat!! These are fabulous. I don't know whether I will be able to get some out to you in time. Is it ok if I just do some generic cards and get them to you when I can?
Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Buffalo, NY! Pat, I just mailed a box of 148 cards that you will receive by Noon tomorrow for your great cause. Thanks for doing this! debbie

Anonymous said...

Pat, cards by USPS red, white, and blue envie/flat packet will be in your hands soon. Didn't make sub zero last night but digits are heading there as I type. I'm hoping cards will be well over 1,200 before you head into Children's Hospital.
mt23stamper