Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenge -- My Favorite Flourishes Stamp Set...


This challenge, the last of the night is thanks to Miss
Maki Jones. Her challenge was to use one of our favorite Flourishes sets. That's a hard one...I don't mean hard to stamp but rather hard to choose! I find all of the Flourishes sets are very high class and make up into beautiful cards.


I'm one of Maki's sample makers, so be sure to head on over to
THIS post to read up on her challenge and how to play!




I picked out Flourishes Sweet Pea set. I think they are so delicate and sweet as the name implies. I used my water colored pencils and just stamped and colored and used my Nestie's label # 3 for my mat. I love pink cards so I chose some sweet polka dotted pink sparkly paper from Mike's and some Bazzil pinkini card stock. My ribbon ( also from Mike's...I know I'm such a traitor) is an iridescent white pearlized ...did I use the word pearl..I did so I will put pearls in each corner to finish off my blingers. My phrase comes once again from Taglines set. And there you have it good people.

Once again it's a Happy Birthday to Timeless Tuesday! Check out THIS post for all the fun, games and chances to win free stamps! Hip hip hurrah!



30 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love these sweet peas in pink!!

Unknown said...

Pat, what a lovely card!! The pink sweet-peas look so sweet and pure. Beautiful work as always!

Velta said...

Pat ~ This is probably one of my all time favorites to. Your coloring is just beautiful and I'm a great lover of pink, so you have me sold. I will be sending you my Cards 4 Kids in the mail this week...and what fun I had making them!!!

Anonymous said...

What a (dare I say?) SWEET card! I like the sweet pea stamp too.
~Carolyn

Diane said...

Oh Pat! This is pretty in pink!!
Love it!!
Just wondering,did you recieve my cards? Hope you did!

The Rubber Maid said...

So pretty and delicate looking!! Love this mom!

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous, Pat!

mudmaven said...

Wonderful and beautiful as always! Love all that soft pink! ~chris

Carol L said...

oh Pat, you've done this sweet pea image perfectly!! I just love those shades of pink with the pearl details! It's LOVELY!!

Heide said...

So sweet! I love the polka dot Background with this set!

Lois said...

Your sweet peas look really pretty in the pink -- and they look so nice with the polka dotted background.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Pam, this is just so pretty! This is my favourite set too - you have coloured beautifully and the Nestie is perfect! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Soft and sweet!

Susan (rainy) said...

This could not be any sweeter! Love the soft delicate colors.

Ellen said...

Hello Pat,

What a lovely card. I like the color, the details and ofcours the stamp!!!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Karen W said...

So soft and pretty, I love those stamps also.

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is such a lovely image...you have done a beautiful job with it. I love your card.

Unknown said...

So soft and pretty, I love the polka dots and sheer ribbon.

Ravengirl said...

I love your card! It is so sweet and truly reminds me of the sweet peas that my mother-in-law grows each year!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rubbermaid! Bozeman's Sweet Pea Festival needs this as a tee shirt motif 2010 entry! Simply delicately delicious and easily transferred onto a screen printer's field, your coloration is simply elegant.

stampqueen said...

Very sweet card - love it!!

Tracy said...

Really pretty and clean and simple card.

Sonya said...

This set always makes a very pretty card!

Cammie said...

Beautiful coloring of image! A lovely card!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love this "Sweet Pea" new to Flourishes it will have to be on my list to order. Loved your soft colors Very Nice.

Sabrina said...

Your so right, it's hard to choose just one favourite. Your so pretty and soft card is the perfect setting for that dainty sweet-pea.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and fresh.
hugs,
gini

Cathy Spicer said...

What a sweet pretty card

Trina Kuriger said...

Sweet peas is my favortie set too! I love how you showcased it!

Dawn Frost said...

Your card is very elegant! The flowers are so delicate and I love how you coloured the flowers.