Monday, December 7, 2009

A Wonderful surprise from Queen Felty


Well I received this wonderful surprise from my sweet friend Queen Felty and of course for those of you who visit her blog...she is Janine Orchard who is very talented with the use of none other then felt. Course she has many talents but she really excels in both stamping and felting out the cutest little things. Thanks Janine...you are an adorable friend and I'm so glad to call you friend. Love my special gift dear friend.The card is a match book style and of course with a snowman because Janine loves snowmen as do I. For some great inspiration visit her blog. Well go on and do it !

8 comments:

Carol L said...

How sweet of your friend to send you this! I love the little mitten with the pine sprig! And the card is just lovely! Where would we be in this world without great friends who surprise us and make us feel so special!!

Julie Koerber said...

OHHHHHH! That is the cutest thing ever!!! She is too darn talented! I got a fun thing in the mail today too! I am going to post it tomorrow! LOVE THIS!

Anonymous said...

Lucky little lady you!! These are awesome. Janine is super talented

Velta said...

This is just gorgeous...you should have more friends like her...and you probably do...you are always making me laugh...that should make you feel good...I don't laugh easily...as for the tag below...that is just stunning!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun little gift! I love things made from felt! going off to check out Janine now!

Karina said...

Hi there

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Curt in Indy said...

She does wonderful work doesn't she? I hear that she is a fab cook too! Ahhh to be so multi-talented! Best, Curt

Shirley said...

What a lovely and fun gift! Really a wonderful gift!