Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Cards...fast n furious


Well I was trying to do fast and quick and rush and all those words that say GO and Get them done. Got most of them done except for a few special type one. This is a simple yet good one for neighbors and "slight friends". Maybe I should say acquaintances or maybe I shouldn't be sending them cards in the first place. I put out my huge Christmas wreath which is covered in beautiful tiny lights. I was the last in my circle ( cul de sac...French for circle) to show I'm still living here. Soon my house will smell of home baked goodies as I found some wonderful candles at the dollar store that are Cinnamon Bun, Carmel Cream and well you know what I mean. Fools those nosy neighbors every time. Happy Wednesday and see you soon.

8 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Funny as usual! Great CAS cards!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous cards, Pat
Love that Santa, awesome quick cards.

Karen x

Carol L said...

Hahahaha!!! You are too smart for your own good burning those candles! Next you'll be inviting them in for a nice cup of hot wax! LOL
Seriously, these cards are adorable! I love the DP and jolly santa faces:) Nice work on the quickies:)

ChristineCreations said...

What a cute snowman!

You know I "grade" my cards too to decide WHO gets the really fancy ones :)

Diane said...

Ha ha! Way to go on the fooling the neighbours with your cooking,I mean your candles!!!
Those cards are beautiful Pat!

Curt in Indy said...

These are wonderful Pat! I love the background paper on both and the stamp is perfect for this card! You crack me up by the way! Best, Curt

mudmaven said...

I love these cards! Great for whoever ends up getting them. Aren't those scented candles the BEST! Makes me feel like I'm back at grandmas house - without all the mess! I want to bake, really I do, honest .... ~chris

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh, talk about adorble and pretty at the same time. It's easy to see where your daughter gets her talent!