Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Timeless Tuesday CAS


Well Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is CAS...I thought that was copy and steal but I was WRONG! It's clean and simple and so that's what I did. Used the phrase from one of the Christmas sets and just simply stamped in red, used one of my Nestie die cuts, added some festive ribbon, some punched out holly leaves, a few red stones for berries and done. Picture not so good cause couldn't get the light to co-operate, took it with the card laying on it's belly edge ( one way to get a flat belly huh!) and hoped for the best. Didn't get the best but guess it's not the worst. Plain oops I mean clean and simple. Have a fun Tuesday and see you soon.

13 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh my - so very elegant even tho it's CAS! Love it. ~chris

Diane said...

CAS is beautiful Pat!!!

Stef H said...

wow! this is gorgeous! i love the simple elegance and that dark red! just gorgeous!

hugs,

Carol L said...

You've outdone yourself this week Pat!! This is gorgeous! I'm loving the rich colors and simple, yet elegant design! VERY pretty!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! So who did you copy and steal this from? ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

Whee! CAS won big here in deep red and green. Good combo to see CASed when so much lime and orange red is on the market. Cloudy greys here today. Snow was in the air after lunch, none now. Deer are everywhere I have run errands in town. Our expected storm must be as rugged as weather prognisticators say. The blessing of moisture cometh, only .2" all last month. Keep Looking UP!

Julie Koerber said...

Love this mom! Looks so clean and classy! That holly and bling just adds so much!

Anonymous said...

This is a totally elegant, red carpet card.....and the winner is!

Curt in Indy said...

It can also mean Clean and sweet which is what this is! I love that ribbon you used behind the sentiment and the holly was a perfect touch! Nice job! BEst, Curt

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Pat
The red is stunning, I just love CAS cards...yours is fabulous!

Karen x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Pat! I love your first guess, lol. Maybe we can do another CAS next time ;)
Thank you for playing along with us at FTTC.

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness...how did I miss this beautiful CAS card???? It's simply perfect!!! Hugs ~S~

Shirley said...

Elegance in red! Love all of it~