Friday, December 4, 2009

Tag it Pretty


Well today's challenge at notimetostamp is to make a pretty tag. I have heard of tag..you're it, but not tag you're pretty, so after some deep contemplation I figured it all out and started creating.I'm sure you have heard that old expression...handsome is as handsome does?? Well I'm going with Pretty is as Pretty does. Does that sound good to you ?? Hmmm...pretty tag takes pretty paper and pretty paper needs bling. I went with some beeutiful paper from my favorite paper store in Billings, Montana called Sisters. The store is called Sisters not the paper just in case you're confused and didn't get that. No name on the paper once again and that of course is NOT my fault. Very simply I cut some red cs ( that's card stock) and then my bee..utiful paper and slapped them together gently so as not to cause any pain and then went to work with my blingers. No stamping but hey that's cool isn't it? I think it is. Added some snazy red satin like ribbon that was laying around from Tuesday's challenge and made myself or should say made the tag a loop to hold it to the package and of course the bow is made with the infamous Bow Easy. The snowflakes are from last year's Stampin Up stash and I thought they matched the paper pretty well so I glued them on. So there you have it...tag it pretty and I hope you think I did.
Time for the weekend and I'm laying low as usual...that's what us little old ladies do. Grab a glass of wine, cup of coffee, or whatever you so desire and get in the recliner for a night at the movies. Watched Gran Torino last weekend and the language was really rank but the movie did have a good story line so I guess I have to say I liked it. When you hear those nasty words my mind goes Bleep Bleep and I move on...hope you do to. Have a great weekend and see you next week

13 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Pat, this is BEE-YO-TIFUL!!! That red bow is drop-dead gorgeous and I love how you blinged up the snowflakes and added the felt snowflake! We were definitely on the same wavelength, weren't we? This is fabulous-o! You have a wonderful weekend!!!

Barbara Schram said...

Great job with the bow, Pat! LOVE the tag...and you are right that paper is awesome! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Recliner weekend following total indulgence tag it pretty. Thanks for sharing blingers, too. All bleeper bleep minds need to ban together for lots less bleep needed at all. Tag, you're pretty crafty!
Keep Looking UP!

Carol L said...

You did a fabulous job on this tag pat! You don't really need a stamp when you find gorgeous DP like this! The ribbon added the perfect accent to really showcase this beautiful tag!! Nice job! Enjoy your weekend and your wine :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag. it would lookk beautiful if you decide to extend and add it to a card to send someone special. i agree with you on the movies. I just don't understand why the movies have to have the language it does. I enjoy your blog. It's nice to know there are others out there my age enjoying the recliner and stamping cards. Sandy from Leonardtown MD

6 wacky women said...

Wow Pat
Your tag is just gorgeous!!
I love it!!

Karen x

Jenny Gropp said...

Pat, I love visiting you -- your posts always bring a grin and you tag is totally snazzy!!! I love it!!!

Darlene said...

WOW ... this is gorgeous!! And look at that bow ... I'd say you have certainly mastered that Bow-Easy!!! Gorgeous tag my friend! Sorry it's been so long between visits ... you know how life can be!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Janine said...

Hi Pat!! I am back from Toronto and I am catching up on all the great tags... Love this one.. Perfect colors. Hope you are well!!

Velta said...

Hi Pat...you have me laughing so hard...I don't know what to comment...except...stunning...I wish you the best of everying this following week...Just Because!

Spyder said...

very very pretty tag
(Lyn)

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful tag! I love the red and white and your ribbon is just stunning!

Shirley said...

It's perfect! So bright and cheerful it could be hung anywhere!