Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Challenge....can you say "Thank You" ?

Well it is Stamp Simply so I did just that. Used chocolate brown card stock and some sweet K& Co. background paper, my Nestie's Label # 2 die cut and before you know it I'm done. A bit of chocolate grograin ribbon and viola...fini ( that's French you know). My stamp is Stampendous.
Now I have a confession, and as confession is good for the soul....I had a little sneaky hint from DD as to what the challenge was late last night and since I was so busy with Valentine's I did mine before checking with Sharon's blog notimetostamp. Well when I saw her card I about wet my panties because it looks like I cased her but being the sweet little old lady I am...I did not.
This is my own card and so there ! Happy weekend to you all and keep those fingers inky.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is gorgeous -- I love it!!! JUST my style -- pretty, simple, quick to make!!! And I LOVE your colors!!! Great minds DO think alike!!! LOL!!! Thanks so much for playing amidst all your Valentine duties!!! Glad to hear that is going well!!!

6 wacky women said...

Very elegant card, Pat. Love the green and brown together.

Mailing your package today...so watch for it....could take a while as its coming by dog sled,eh!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pat. I have been working on my Valentine's cards and I should have them ready to send out Monday. So far I have 16 made and I'm plan to make 4 more if I can come up with some ideas. Mary

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful, Pat!

And thanks so much for your kind words. You're such a sweetie-pie!

Hope your 2009 is absolutely fabulous ... hey, that's jess like YOU!

~Hugs, Deb

Shirley said...

Very 'simply' beautiful, Pat! Congrats ont he work you are doing with your children too!