Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tea Party Favors

This is the favor I came up with for a tea party my friend and I are putting on at church to raise money for poverty stricken children. We hope to send them to summer camp as they never get to go far from their foster or state care homes. So far we have raised a very goodly amount and the closing date is not yet here. My stamp is a Hero Arts which I think goes along with the seed packet nicely as it says, " May all your days be sprinkled with flowers." I punched out some little daisy flowers to cover my dollar store lable on the tope right. I did these in about 6 colors.

8 comments:

Mescrap said...

Dear Pat,
You really 'shine' up my day :)

Julie Koerber said...

Mom, these turned out really, really cute. It will be a nice pop of color on the table for sure!

Janine said...

WONDERFUL Pat!!! You are back safe and sound and I bet you had a wonderful time with Julie!! These are so sweet and will look really good on the tables for your tea.. Have a fabulous day !!

Janine said...

Check out the SisterHood blog ***

Jennifer Buck said...

How cute are these! They're just adorable! TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

Diane said...

Wow those are gorgeous! That is for such a great cause!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat, Thanks for stopping by to visit. These are such a sweet idea! Better make lots cause I 'll bet you'll be selling lots!

Kanani said...

Such a cute idea!