Monday, April 14, 2008

A Sheltering Tree....

This is a card made at a class taught at my LSS My Craftroom where we were very fortunate to have Dream Weaver's stencil designer Lynell Harlow as the instructor. How neat is that? Simple enough card using copper embossing paste and then red leafing ( which actually has gold, copper, and reddish tones to it). I hadn't done work with leafing in a long time so it was a fun and glittery class.

Here's a close up to really show the gold leaf...

My daughter did a similar card. We kind of took the same image in a little different direction. You can click HERE to see her card.

Have a great rest of your week!

5 comments:

Phyl said...

Gorgeous, Pat. I have some paste and tons of stencils. thanks for the reminder of this fun stuff. My Mom will be here tomorrow and she'll love it. Thanks for coming to the demo. Great seeing you.

Boise Boy said...

Hey thanks for your great comments they really help me think! I love your stamp designs I wish I could learn to be talented like this. Maybe it'll be a hobby worth taking up later on!

Hope to hear from you again!

--Boise Boy

Janine said...

Just beautiful Pat!!! I love yours and Julie's.. Such a peaceful card!! Hope you are having a fabulous week...

CreativeMish said...

Wow this is beautiful! I really love how the leafing made the leaves Pop!

Cazzy said...

Wow, I must use my stencil collection, I have used a few but not all!