Friday, April 11, 2008

Barefoot in the sand....

This is a Stampin Up stamp sent in an exchange from Jackie Jones to Julie, but since I'm in Big Sky country I had to use it as I think it is a sweet stamped image. Thanks, Jackie! Image is done in water colored pencils and added a little glitter for some bling, cause you've got to have bling. Used a flourish stamp ( Impression Obsession ) with water mark for a bit of a background. Easy work but nice. Loving my visit with DD and husband and of course those adorable grandkids who I can't hug and kiss enough. Good times !



Here's a close up of this cute little girl....

8 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

this is beautiful! I'll bet you are having a wonderful time-- your daughter, grandchildren, and stamping!

Janine said...

Pat This is such a beautiful card! I am so glad that you are having a wonderful time with Julie and her family!! All is well here.. Dreary day so I am out to do a bit of shopping and then home to stamp...

Janine said...

I posted my Fui Fui men!!!
Hope you are having a blast with Julie !!!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty card and beautiful coloring, I just love my watercolor pencils and that is my favorite way to color although I am trying to use my Twinkling H2O's more.
Yes, I got the PIF, thank you so much I love it and the colors are wonderful!
Another great way to use the stickers you saw a demo for are to place them on acetate, turn it over apply glue to certain areas, sprinkle with glitter then apply glue to different areas sprinkling with different color glitter. This technique is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Ann said...

A beautiful, beautiful card!

Diane said...

What a beauty Pat!!! Your coloring is amazing!!

Mescrap said...

This is such a beautiful card !
Great job, Pat.