Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Returned From Amish Land


Well I'm back even though this card is kind of crappy, but in my defense I have sort of an excuse...I did see a lot of crap in Shipshewana left so nicely on the roads by all the horses trotting the black buggies here and there. Lame excuse; however, I wanted my friends to know I am thinking of them. What a wonderful group of women I had the honor to spend the weekend with. AMAZING and super talented. Thanks for letting me a part of it all. Amish joke....what do you call an Amish man with his hand up his horse's bum??? Give up??? A mechcanic. Silly but true.
This card was done with some clear stamps from Michael's called Scrappy Cat. I guess it's the bird of paradise flying ( a bit off kilter...too much wine) in to say a bright and cheery hello.

9 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Pat, you're still cracking me up 3 days later!!! You need to do stand-up comedy! Cute card!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love your card, Pat, and LOVED meeting you!!! Had so much fun!!! I agree with Tammy -- you should be looking for a job as a stand-up comic!!! LOL!!!

Darlene said...

Me THREE ... you are definately stand up comic material! I just love the looks you would throw Julie now & then ... you are toooo funny! What great fun I had in your commpany!
Oh yea ... about this card! It is far from crap!! It's adorable ... great job!!

Julie Koerber said...

Can you hear me now saying.. OH MOTHER!!!! I like your creation! I love the bling you added too!

denise g. said...

At least your sense of humor isn't in a pile along the road down in Indiana. As for the card ~ hmm ~ maybe I need SOME wine to see what you're seeing. You got well placed bling and some elegant tone on tone and it looks good to me. Glad you had fun and could be the life of the stamping party last weekend.

6 wacky women said...

Welcome back, Pat.
Love your card, the bling looks great.
Sounds like you all had a fab holiday.

Take care
Karen x

Diane said...

Crappy card???? What you talking about girl,that is such a beautiful card,I love it!!!!

Jenny Gropp said...

I like the card. I liked your colorful post. And I am totally bummed that I was not in Shipshewanna with you!!!!!

Shirley said...

This is just beautiful, Pat. It's so good to be back here again.