Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Timeless Tuesday...button



The Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes is to use a button on your card. Well I found these adorable buttons at my buddy Mike's and I've been itching to use them so here's a great excuse to tear open the packet. My punch and thank you stamp are Stampin Up the flourishes on the background of my pink cardstock is from a set from Pretty Poppies. Stamped in black Versa fine ink, a punch here, a stamp there, a button on top, a bit of black and white polka dotted ribbon and you are good to go.
It's really foggy here this morning or maybe my glasses need cleaning, but hope you are ready for a good day. See you in a few days. Oh yes, if you check my comments on our winner you will see a wonderful thank you from Dan the PR Man over at Children's Hospital...he sees how wonderful the stamping community is and wanted to say a big Thank You to you all.

3 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Pat.
Love the black/pink combo..very elegant.

Can't beleive you got over 5000 cards...don't we all just rock!!
Great job!!

Karen x

Silke Ledlow said...

Pat - your card is beautiful!!! Love the fab colors and the use of your button!!!
Thanks for playing the FLLC!!!

Kelly said...

That's really a pretty card - love the pink and black!