Monday, December 10, 2007

AWOL December 10th. Monday

Yep, I have been absent without
leave. Why?? Well I have been
very busy at my church packing
toys and food for the poor and
stamping is just not possible.
My poverty program at church will
feed 500 families this year as here
in Michigan there are many people
out of work, so we feed them and
also give toys to the children. It is
a very big job but also a very rewarding
one. My feet and back hurt and today is
only Monday but I will regain my strength
and go back each day until we are done.
We will pass out everything next week.
Pray for all those who are less
fortunate and if you can, give a little
something to someone in need. Even a hug
can be a great gift.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi again!!! You joined the group! Great! Welcome to SBS5! I will be back to visit again soon!