Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Timeless Tuesday...what's on your desk?

Well it's time once again for Timeless Tuesday and we are to take a look at our desk and create from it. Well I just got this adorable set Summer Blossoms from DD's stash yesterday and  it was on my desk sooo.... I did what I was told for a change and made up a card with it. My card base is sort of lime green and I had some scraps of patterned paper so I went with what was laying around. Now I do a bit of laying around lately because of all the cotton in the air. Nasty stuff that makes my eyes and nose run so that's why I have perched my buttox on my living room couch and just plain cuddled up with myself. As you all know I would rather cuddle with a cowboy but no such luck. But this was an easy peasy card and colored with the old water colored pencils, added a Bow Easy bow and I'm pretty much done.
Got a new Hospice patient that I haven't met yet...that happens Thursday. My boss told me he is a hunky guy but has Alzheimer's so all he does is smile. You know what?? I can live with that cause come on now who doesn't like a good looking guy smiling at them. I for one am all for it. I'll let you know how it all comes out. So be good or bad fellow stampers and have a great week.

9 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautifully done Pat. I love the fun papers. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Alice said...

this is so sweet and beautiful! lovely card!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Pat!!~

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Pat! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Glenda said...

Such a lovely card. Good luck with your new patient. I have to agree, nothing like the good looking quiet type.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Pat! Love your color and paper choice, your layout and coloring.
Hugs and smiles

Amanda said...

LOL :) Your blog posts make me smile! :)

I really love how you colored your flowers and the way you designed your card layout! You certainly love creating cards and it shows :)

Thank you for leaving such a nice and kind comment on my card post this week, you really made my day :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!
~ Amanda :)

Susan (rainy) said...

That is such a lovely floral image. Beautiful and sweet card, Pat.

Silke Ledlow said...

Pat, this is such a beautiful card! You made this new Set look awesome! Hugs ~S~