Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Timeless Tuesday...Sketch by Tammy

Well it's time for Timeless Tuesday and it's a sketch challenge that Miss Tammy has designed for us to follow. I love sketch challenges but this one had me really challenged. I wanted to do a good job as this is my last week as the design team's guest...where did the time go??? I was having so much fun being in the spot light and now it's time for the curtain to come down. I have to tell you.. along the way I've met some new friends and have some new places to visit and delight in some wonderful blogs that offer up some great stuff. Enough blubbering...where's the dang Kleenex? On to the card.

Here's a peek at the sketch...

And, here's my card...
There are two cutie patootie papers on it,one is Basic Gray/Grey (the plaid) and the other (flourish) is K & Company. My image  of course is Flourishes  from the Strawberries set and then my little word "Smile" is from the Tag Lines set. I used the Spellbinder's Classic Circle and Eyelet Circle Nestabilities dies. My matching ribbon is from Mike and my little scalloped like border is from a Stampin' Up punch. Not my normal every day card but decided to get a bit funky and fun with these cute papers. Added some glitter glue and some white gel pen was used to make the seedy look on the berries, cause I'm a seedy kind of broad and I thought I should have that shown a bit.

If you want to see all the details of today's challenge, just head on over to the Flourishes Blog. And, be sure to hop on over to see the rest of the FTTC designers....

Betty
Maki
Silke
Cindy
Heather
Tammy

So there you go fellow stampers...off to a good week and hope to see you all soon again.

Pat   

29 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Pat this is so pretty. Great color choices and I love this layout.

Shannon White said...

Love your 'Seedy Strawberries' Pat! 8-) they are beautifully colored, and I love the dp combo you chose too, looks Fabulous together. I so love visiting your blog, I alleys come away with smiles & inspiration. Thanks so much Miss Pat.

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Glenda said...

Your posts always leave a smile on my face! Love those papers and your image is beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh simply sweet my sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness what a yummy summery card!!! Just love the colors you put together her :)

Carol L said...

This is just stunning with those amazing colors and beautiful papers! I love how you colored that pretty image too!! The guest designer spotlight might dim, but you'll always shine wherever you go :)

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Pat!! I love your take on the sketch. Fantastic coloring and colors!

I'm so glad you joined with us this month! You brightened the FTTC with you beautiful creations and fun posts!

Anonymous said...

I love love your card. it is so beautiful. Sorry your month is up but I'm sure you will be doing it again. Mary L Schreiber

Frances said...

Beautiful card, lovely color combo, great coloring. hugs, Frances.

Heather Rogers said...

So cute, Pat. Love the papers you chose for this strawberry set. This is making me want some fresh berries. :)
Hugs~

velta said...

Perfectly beautiful Pat!!! I love those strawberries and you colored them perfectly! The DP you used is awesome...great color match! Have a great week and TFS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pat this is GORGEOUS!!~ So FUN have you join us this month!!~

Stephanie Lee said...

Pat, This is so pretty - I love the colors you have chosen! and your coloring is beautiful.

Bernadet Rodakowski said...

Love those colors and papers. And the ribbon makes it all look so rich.
Bernadet
bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

This is such a beautiful card, I vote you make it your normal every day kind of card. It couldn't be prettier! Amazing what a gorgeous creation can come from a seedy old broad. Oops! Did you mention old? Well, seedy then... just seedy.

Sherry said...

beautiful card!! love the colors and stamp set you used!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWWW Pat...I can't believe it's already time to say so long! You were a fabulous Guest Designer and you rocked all the challenges, including this weeks beautiful sketch card! It's always fun having you play along...and I know I'll be stopping by soon again!

Enjoy your summer,

Hugs ~S~

Elizabeth said...

Love your pairing of the two pretty papers. They coordinate so beautifully with the delicious looking berries.

Shirley said...

Wow! How beautiful! Your strawberry image is lovely and the backdrop you gave it is wonderful! A really pretty card!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Your card is a reason to "Smile". It is so pretty. I love that your strawberries are more pink than red...they look great with your dp.

Smiles!
Gwen

Benzi said...

That's just how I felt when my GDT position was over...bring on the Kleenex.
Your card is so gorgeous and has such pretty paper. Love those seeds on your berries. Great job all month!

Renee said...

How lucky are you be to the GDT member for the month. Love the mix of papers you used and the seeds. Great job.

Theresa said...

Hello Pat, your card is just lovely. Pink and green are my favorite combination. Your coloring is fabulous!! Not to mention you are a hoot - I loved reading your blog. My guest term with TSG ends this month too and it's so sad to say goodbye!! I know how you feel. Thanks for sharing.

Betty Wright said...

Just beautiful, Pat! Your coloring is wonderful and the colors fabulous! Beautiful card!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Love the colors it's so pretty and elegant.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how sweet! LOVE the way you coloured the berries, they look so life-like!

Dawn B. said...

Pat this is fabulous. I love the softness of your strawberries. This is the perfect paper. Just got done cutting up some strawberries for dinner but they sure don't look this pretty. Great job. Happy 4th.

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet card! :)

yatesspain.blogspot.com said...

This is all erroneous what you're writing.