Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Timeless Tuesday....uses more then one set


Use more then one set...it's Timeless Tusday at Flourishes. This was a fun challenge and after rummaging through my sets I came up with a plan or sort of anyway. My branch which is almost invisible unless you click to enlarge is done in a shadow sage and is from the set called Humming along...my favorite little bird the humming bird. The butterfly which I set on 2 die cut circles from Spellbinders is from the Clematis set and lastly the word friend comes from the Gerber Daisies set. I think I should have used a brighter color on this card and it may have ended up to be a bit more showy but I didn't so it is what it is. Hope your week is off to a great start. This is my week for Hospice training and I'm really looking forward to starting that service...I'll let you know how it goes.

11 comments:

Carol L said...

Pretty soft green colors Pat, and I love the butterfly and soft stamping in the background! Nice card!

Betty Wright said...

Pat, this is so beautiful! Great look with the stamps! Blessings to you for working with Hospice, too! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC

Anonymous said...

Training can be so intriguing. Hospice should be up on so many areas of healthcare. What a crash course, Pat! Enjoy going back to school of a sort.
Meantime, think of all the situations in which your two sets card may bless someone. Great.
Keep Looking UP!

Susan (rainy) said...

Best to you for your Hospice service, Pat. Your card is so elegant today... really beautiful.

Glenda said...

Pat your card is gorgeous. Love the color choice! You are to be commended for your work with Hospice! They are a wonderful organization and I am a walking advertisement for them. You go girl!

velta said...

Hi there Pat!! I love the simplicity of this card ~ Just makes it so elegant! TFS :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I found your card on Flourishes and just had to see it up close...beautiful!! :)

Curt in Indy said...

Love this card Pat! Beautiful simplicity. I like the muted colors, they are calming. I need to do more of the watermark stamping. I like it a lot. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Dee Jackson said...

beautiful coloring on the butterfly Pat!! Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Pat! I love the shade of green and the image you used!
Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!
I hope your Hospice training has been great so far.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.