Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Timeless Tuesday Birthday card...


So today's challenge for Timeless Tuesday is to make a birthday card and I had made this card on Sat. for a friend whose birthday is coming up in March. I guess the voodo vibes were working & I was all set.This is from the Flourishes calendar set and actually the daffy dilly is for the month of April but who cares right? I used my wonderful colored pencils and then got a bit sassy and decided to cut my image out and give it a bit of demension...cause let's face it I am a bit demented ( get it? demention...demented )but I think that's Ok. I love my fancy birthday phrase, which I'm sorry to say is not from Flourishes but another company. Used my Spellbinder ovals and slapped some ribbon and cute BG paper on and I am done. So fellow bloggers Smile even if you don't know what the heck is going on...life is short, enjoy it . Have a great week and see you soon.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!

Glenda said...

I'm loving this! Just beautiful. Nothing like getting a little demented...I'm 61 and I'm certain that my "AllTimers" is setting in. He..he..Nothing like waking up in a brand new world every day!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Pat!! I love how you placed the daffodil image on the oval mat! Fantastic BG too!

Susan (rainy) said...

I've seen daffodils blooming in March before.. the real ones. Wouldn't sweat that one! lol And these certainly look gorgeous blooming on this wonderful March birthday card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your daffy dillies look beautiful, Pat! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us!

Carol L said...

Very pretty Pat! I love the colors and DP!

Dee Jackson said...

Oh Miss Pat I love this!! Gonna put this in my case file:) Thanks for playing in the FTTC#106 this week!

Janine said...

Hi Pat!!! This is such a pretty card!!!

denise g. said...

LOVE IT!!!! Fabulous colors and it screams "March on in here, Sweet Spring". But the best part is your sense of humor - demented though you may be coloring your daffy dillies!

site said...

This will not really have effect, I consider like this.