Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Timeless Tuesday Wednesday


I can never seem to do the Timeless Tuesday challenge on Tuesday so I try for a Weds.
post. The challenge which is at Flourishes ( see the button on the right) is to use
Designer paper. Well I found this loverly paper at Mike's place on sale for $.49 and how could I refuse??? Well I could have walked past and said no but why should I when it's so dirt cheap. So...it's put out by Sandylion the sticker people and it made up in a simple card using just gray cardstock, my Thank you stamp , a bit of gold around the edge of my Nestie and well you can see the rest. Happy middle of the week. See you again on Friday for a new challenge.To lazy to tell you the maker of the stamp as it's in the craft room and I'm in the library so I guess you're crap out of luck. Sorry!

11 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Pat,
WOW! your card is stunning and what a wonderful paper!
Hugs
Vivi

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Pat, and once again you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle!

Susan (rainy) said...

This paper is so fabulous, Pat! It makes up into a beautiful card accented perfectly with the gold ribbon and bow.

denise g. said...

Yowee!! That was a great find in the dirt cheap paper rack, Pat! Gorgeous card ~ very elegant. Perfect for a classy old broad like you.

Ann said...

What a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love the paper.

Mary L Schreiber

Julie Koerber said...

This is just gorgeous mom!!! Just gorgeous! I LOVE that paper!

Darlene said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

An absolutely stunning card. TFS

ChristineCreations said...

Wow that looks stunning! I love the gold in the paper and ribbon!

Carol L said...

What a stunning card! 49 cents for that paper??? I never seem to find this stuff on sale, you're one lucky gal! Beautiful layout and design! Perfect ribbon and tag!

Heidi