Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Late again for Timeless Tuesday


Well I'm a day late again but I've been so busy with my front porch deck that I haven't had time to stamp. It's done and I'm happy because those pesky mosquitos thought I was Bella on that vampire TV show and they were out to get my blood. The hero Edward was standing by waiting to lick it off each and every bite. Delicious!
This was the challenge for Timeless Tuesday which was to follow a sketch and I did it. Click my Timeless Tuesday button on the right side to direct you to the challege.
My card uses a stamp set from Inkadinkado just stamped in black and used some chalk to blend into green tone of the card stock and mat which is Basic Gray's porcelain pad. Simple yet does follow the sketch pretty much except I was a rebel and put my little circle on the left instead of the right. Happy week and see you on Friday for the next challenge.

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Pat - you are not late at all :) I'm so happy to see that you've played along!!!

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are so striking - I love your take on the Sketch!!!

Thank you so much for playings!!! Hugs ~S~

Julie Koerber said...

This is just lovely Mom! I love the touch of black! I love this sketch.. you did it up very nicely! :-)

denise g. said...

Like that frame and your bling. Great color combination. I like that your stuff, late or not, is always so classy. Doesn't it feel good to accomplish something? Although it seems like every time I get one thing done, I notice another that needs doing. Stay Cool!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Pat!!!! Great colors and I love your take on the sketch!!! Terrific card!!!

Carol L said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the black accents and warm colors!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey, reb, remember the ol' cheer...circle to the left, circle to the right, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight..? Hope you and the Bella mosquito chase have taken the upper chant. Now you're making stamping progress.
Keep Looking UP!

Darlene said...

I LOVE what you've done here!! It really caught my eye! Well done!