Sunday, April 5, 2009

The reveal....Hello fellow Bloggers!!!


This of course is the floor, the tiles are Mocha...not Latte but Mocha

The shower head is really COOL!!! It's a black tone with smeared bronzish copper.

The mirror is also a black tone with the burnished metalic colors, I bought it at Home Goods which is like walking into Heaven and not losing your total bank roll.

My cabinet is in a wood called Hazelnut whoever she is.

And last but far from least is the sink with the counter done in a speckled granite in shades of beige, brown or should I say Mocha, black and some flecks of whatever.
Love it all and now I have to get some great towels, and stuff to dress up my counter. I am one happy Queen now that I have it pretty much all together.

13 comments:

mudmaven said...

Pat it is absolutely gorgeous! Have fun accessorizing - to me that's one of the best things about a remodel! ~chris

Julie Koerber said...

It looks lovely! WOW! I can't believe my yellow bathroom is gone! But, this is a great improvement! I bet it feels good to have it all done!

Crystal said...

It's lovely, Pat ! So happy for you !

6 wacky women said...

Really beatiful, Pat.
Love the Mocha and the granite counter is awesome. You did a great job!!
I love it!

Karen x

Diane said...

You have taste woman!!! That is gorgeous!Don't forget to take off the sticker in your mirror,lol
You crack me up,whoever Hazelnut is,lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Pat!!!! BUt where is the picture of your throne???hehehe

denise g. said...

I am so disappointed. I was anticipating seeing a picture of you on your new throne. What you did share is gorgeous, though. You have exquisite taste. Enjoy primping in your "new" room.

Barbara Schram said...

Just beautiful, Pat! Lovely choices in colors, and fixtures! I bet you will enjoy it immensely! Take good care!

Cheryl said...

It's absolutely beautiful!

Janine said...

This looks amazing Pat!! I know where you will be this Easter weekend.
Candles, a glass of wine, some cheese and crackers and bubbles.
Hope you have a lovely Easter!!
I am thinking spring. Today is sunny, a little cool but nice and fresh... Loving it!!

Darlene said...

Oh Wow ... your redo is LOVELY!! Love the soft pink & brown ... beautiful!

Shirley said...

It's really lovely! I really like the colors you chose. So warm and rich looking.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE your new bathroom - great planning!!!