Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Timeless Tuesday...make it clear



Well here are two shots of my "making it clear" with acetate. In the top photo you can see my card and in the one below shows my circle of the clear product. Hard to photo when you're not the "clearest in the mind" kind of person. Well let's just say...I tried. Used the cone flower set and did just a bit of light coloring on the image. Found some nice purple paper and went to town. Add some glitzies and a simple chiffon knot and I'm done. Hope you are all well. It's beastly hot here today and after just 1 1/2 hours at the pool I decided I was risking heat stroke and came on home. Miss the family but they are having a wonderful time on their trip to California. Take care one and all.
 
 

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the purple! Be careful out in that sun! We have had so much rain and mild temps. Just soggy is all!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love the design!!!

Anonymous said...

Which pool? Missed you. So sorry, would have been a fun visit. Lavender spotlight in the clear circle is a step above the norm, Pat. What a fun change it up card for hot summer cardmaking. Glad your hot pool time went home. Smart self preservation. Keep Looking UP!

Margaret said...

So pretty. Love the purples.

Katie Sims said...

I think your photos look great and your card is lovely! Your coneflowers are colored beautifully and your papers compliment it perfectly! So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for the "Seeing Clearly" Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)