Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Timeless Tuesday be fruity...

Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes is to be fruity. Well I sure know about being fruity but making a card with fruit...not really very good at it. Got out the Lemon stamp set and went to work. What does that phrase mean??? Lemon's love life? Well who doesn't love life, I know I do or at least most of the times. I love hot summer days with a chair by the pool and a cold glass of lemonade. Who am I kidding, I'd much rather have a cold beer or a nice cold wine cooler but let's pretend it's lemonade shall we!And while we're at it I'm pretending I still have a pool to sit by but boo hoo...that's back in Michigan. Just found some bg paper and did a bit of die cutting and my colored pencils and to top it off I found some green & white baker's twine and called it a day.
Sorry my picture sucks ( like a lemon pucker ) cause it's after 7:30 and the sun in down...oh well.
It's almost the weekend again so I hope you all enjoy and see you next time.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Your are so funny! You made me laugh! !nd after a long, long hard day, I really, really, needed one :) I love your card, it's soothing colors and nice coloring is so nice to look at. I've always loved lemons and have often wondered about that phrase too, but I'm too nice to ask - LOL ;)
Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Sewflake said...

Why pretend it is lemonade, I go for beer or better yet an ale! I don't turn down a good red wine!! Your card is lovely as always, I love what you do with colored pencils!

Glenda said...

You are so funny! Love your lemons, but like you, I'd just as soon have some wine! Cute card!

mudmaven said...

Great job on the lemons! You do wonderful things with those colored pencils. Kick back and have a glass of wine and enjoy the lovely spring weather. ~chris

Gail said...

Lovely card!
Hve a glass of wine, and pretend you have a pool!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Pat! You sure worked magic with those pencils! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Susan (rainy) said...

You are so fun, Pat! LOL And I think the card is wonderful... beautiful coloring.

Silke Ledlow said...

Pat you are my kinda woman...I'd rather have a beer then lemonade too :) !!! Must be the German in me
.....LOL!!!
Your lemon card is beautiful..and I'm so thrilled that you inked up this beautiful image! Hugs ~S~

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Pat. Love the papers and dies you used with this image.
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles