Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bathroom Goodies

New picture on wall

Shower curtain...tones of browns and almost a grayish brown. Beautiful but pricey .


Waste basket and soap dispenser dark brownish black with the tile type work in the center.

Working on Timeless Tuesday but not coming up with anything as yet so instead I'll show how I'm getting my bathroom assecessorized. Remember it's a brown walled room and I decided since my fixtures are in black with burnished coppery color I wanted to stick with that plan. It's really quite lovely as of course I do have excellent taste in my decor. I'll try and do a card and report back tomorrow. Happy week fellow bloggers.



6 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, you DO have excellent taste with your decor!!! That shower curtain is gorgeous!!!!! I LOVE the colors.........would you like to come redo my bathroom next???? :D My taste is only in my mouth unfortunately:)

Stef H said...

oh i'll bet your bathroom is gorgeous! these are beautiful. you can come decorate my house anytime!

Darlene said...

Oh WOW ... I love your choice of bathroom color & decor! GORGEOUS and so rich!! Great job!!

Julie Koerber said...

Looks fabby mom! I wish I were there with you to shop:-)

Curt in Indy said...

You do have beautiful taste! I love the colors in your bathroom. Gorgeous accessories! Best, Curt

Diane said...

Very beautiful Pat,love your color scheme!!!