Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Wednesday...Yep another flower

Well by now you figured out I love flowers. This image was one my DD gave me from a couple hundred Jackie Jones gave her. Don't know who makes this stamp but I love it. It reminds me of my Clematis which climbs on a wooden trellis and blooms so beautifully. Simple card with just colored pencils, a bit of glitter for the bee's wings and some gold dew drop type corner bling.
Happy Hump Day....middle of the week and soon comes the weekend again. Have a fun day.

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Mom... this is gorgeous! I love the color scheme and the gold bling-- so cool!!

Phyl said...

Hi Pat,
Haven't stopped by in a while. Just wanted to say Hi and that I really like this card - so pretty. Love the photo of Julies playing the flute.

mochamama said...

Pat this so beautiful and I just love the bumblebee!

Hope said...

Pat, beautiful card.

NancyK said...

Pat - what a gorgeous stamp and you've done a fantastic coloring job. Love the card!

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous!!

Shirley said...

Pat, How very very pretty and so feminine too! Stunning design. TFS

LaY hOoN said...

Beautiful as always.